MCKENZIE WATERSHED COUNCIL
January 11, 2018
Springfield Utility Board, 223 A St. Suite F
1. Introductions and Approval of Agenda 5:00 – 5:05
Action Requested: Approve agenda.
2. General Public Comment Session 5:05 – 5:15
The Council invites public comment on any watershed issue related to its mission. The time limit for comments is three minutes. If you wish to make a comment, please complete a public comment card and provide it to staff before the session. The Council’s adopted public comment procedures are on the reverse side of this agenda.
3. Approval of December 14 Meeting Minutes 5:15 – 5:20
Action Requested: Approve minutes. (Attachment)
4. Partner Announcements 5:20 – 5:40
5. Staff Reports 5:40 – 6:00
6. Watershed Action Teams for Enhancement, Restoration and Stewardship 6:00 – 6:45
Presentation on the Watershed Action Teams for Enhancement, Restoration, and Stewardship (WATERS) program, efforts to expand within the Upper Willamette River Basin and future outlook. Justin Demeter, Education Coordinator McKenzie Watershed Council, and Maggie O’Driscoll, Education Coordinator, Coast Fork Willamette Watershed Council
• Date: February 8, 2018
• Time: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
• Location: Weyerhaeuser Co. office 785 N. 42nd Street, Springfield, OR 97478 (east entrance).
• Presentation: TBA
Contact: Jared Weybright, 458-201-8150, email@example.com