MCKENZIE WATERSHED COUNCIL
September 8, 2016
785 N. 42nd Street
1. INTRODUCTIONS AND APPROVAL OF AGENDA 5:00 – 5:05
Wade Stampe, Facilitator
Action Requested: Approve agenda.
2. GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT SESSION 5:05 – 5:15
The Council invites public comment on any watershed issue related to its mission. The time limit for comments is three minutes. If you wish to make a comment, please complete a public comment card and provide it to staff before the session. The Council’s adopted public comment procedures are on the reverse side of this agenda.
3. PARTNER ANNOUNCEMENTS 5:15 – 5:35
4. APPROVAL OF JUNE MINUTES 5:35 – 5:40
Action Requested: Approve minutes. (Attachment)
5. ADOPTION OF DIVERSITY AND EQUITY STATEMENTS 5:40 – 6:00
Action Requested: Approve statements (Attachment)
6. INFORMATION REQUEST TO OREGON DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY 6:00 – 6:20
— Craig Patterson
Action Requested: Consider information request.
7. DEER CREEK PROJECT UPDATE AND OTHER PROGRESS REPORTS 6:25 – 7:00
Next Meeting: October 13th, 2016, Annual Retreat 9:00-4:00 at EWEB Training Room,
EWEB presentation on Carmen-Smith Relicensing
Contact: Larry Six, 458-201-8150, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mckenziewc.org