MCKENZIE WATERSHED COUNCIL
September 14, 2017
785 N. 42nd
1. INTRODUCTIONS AND APPROVAL OF AGENDA 5:00 – 5:05
Arlene Dietz, Facilitator
Action Requested: Approve agenda.
2. GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT SESSION 5:05 – 5:15
The Council invites public comment on any watershed issue related to its mission. The time limit for comments is three minutes. If you wish to make a comment, please complete a public comment card and provide it to staff before the session. The Council’s adopted public comment procedures are on the reverse side of this agenda.
3. JUNE 2017 MEETING MINUTES 5:15 – 5:20
Action Requested: Approve minutes. (Attachment)
4. PARTNER ANNOUNCEMENTS 5:20 – 5:40
5. STAFF REPORTS 5:40 – 6:00
6. PRESENTATION: PAIRED WATERSHED STUDIES 6:00 – 7:00
Maryanne Reiter, Hydrologist, Weyerhaeuser
7. REAPPOINTMENT OF WADE STAMPE AND ANDY MCWILLIAMS, RESIDENT PARTNERS 7:00– 7:05
Action Requested: Appointments for new term.
8. RECRUITMENT FOR BOARD VACANCY AND RESIDENT PARTNER RECRUITMENT
Action Requested: Appoint nominating committee for Board vacancy and consider recruitment for resident partner.
Next Meeting: Retreat, October 12, HJ Andrews Experimental Forest
Contact: Larry Six, 458-201-8150, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mckenziewc.org