MCKENZIE WATERSHED COUNCIL
December 14, 2017
785 N. 42nd (East Entrance)
1. Introductions and Approval of Agenda 5:00 – 5:05
Wade Stampe, Facilitator
Action Requested: Approve agenda.
2. General Public Comment Section 5:05 – 5:15
The Council invites public comment on any watershed issue related to its mission. The time limit for comments is three minutes. If you wish to make a comment, please complete a public comment card and provide it to staff before the session. The Council’s adopted public comment procedures are on the reverse side of this agenda.
3. November 9, 2017 Council Retreat Meeting Minutes 5:15 – 5:20
Action Requested: Approve minutes. (Attachment)
4. Partner Announcements 5:20 – 5:40 Information Only
5. Staff Reports 5:40 – 5:55 Information Only
Break 5:55 – 6:05
6. Pits, Politics, and People: Understanding the Willamette Valley’s Aggregate 6:05 – 6:55
Mining Industry and the Role of Enhancement Reclamation in the West.
Libby Morrison, Environmental Specialist Wildish Co.
- Date: January 11, 2018
- Time: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Springfield Utility Board, 223 A St. Suite F, Springfield
- Presentation: WATERS Program Expansion and Update. Justin Demeter, Education Coordinator, McKenzie Watershed Council; Maggie O’Driscoll, Education Coordinator, Coast Fork Willamette Watershed Council.